2012年4月5日星期四

David Koma influenced by 'elegant' dogs

David Koma's latest line was inspired by greyhounds.

The designer's Fall/Winter 12 line features bold shapes and colours, such as multi-coloured leggings and jackets with layered lapels and peplums. The collection seemed to borrow ideas from the '60s when it came to shapes but David has revealed he actually looked to the animal world when he was working on it.

"This season I was inspired by greyhounds – I love their aristocratic elegance and their role in sport which is focused on their speed – I just felt that combination was incredibly modern,I am happy to report that Discount Ralph Lauren UK Outlet Sale have managed to take a few resident geese." he told GraziaDaily.co.uk.

The dogs' shape was woven into the patterns used on dresses and also featured in the shoes models' walked down the runway in.

David was born in Georgia but now lives in London. He loves the UK city and it feels like home, although Georgia will always have a big space in his heart.

The designer believes his heritage is only too apparent when his creations are studied carefully.

"You know London is in my heart – it is the perfect meeting point between heritage,Large white sequins and golden beads Discount Leaf Arc Teryx Outlet Online covered the front of a dress. discipline and culture vs.This is often not canada goose sale cheap can be cool and even brilliant. modernity, creativity and craziness.canada goose jackets But my style is a mixture of all of my experience," he explained.,fjallraven expedition are publicly considered as one of the best bodies warmer to keep warm in cold weather days.

"The colours and power of what I do comes from Georgia where people are so warm and loud. My interest in art history, ballet, culture comes from being brought up in St Petersberg and my freedom and willingness to continually experiment and do things different definitely comes from my time in London."

没有评论:

发表评论