2012年12月25日星期二

Thieves pry their way into $4,000 at Walmart

Two men used a crowbar to break open a podium holding around $2,000 in cash and change at the north Carson City Walmart on Saturday afternoon. 

The two men allegedly pried open drawers on the podium, located in front of the cash registers abutting the women's clothing section. The first man approached the podium from the women's section around 2:04 p.m. and used a small, forearm-length crowbar to open the drawers and take the money, before leaving the store, according to the Carson City Sheriff's Office. 

The two then allegedly circled the same podium at the Reno Damonte Ranch Walmart around 3 p.m. Saturday but were chased out of the store by employees. Their car was described as a late 1990s white Ford Taurus. 

The young man, dressed in a dark hoodie or jacket, wore dark cuffed jeans, red and black shoes with white soles and a red beanie under a dark baseball cap with a San Francisco logo. 

The second man, much older, wore a dark green or brown jacket with fur around the hood,All prada bags with high quality and best service, save 50% off, Free and fast delivery. lighter colored jeans, dark shoes and a gray or dark blue hoodie with large yellow writing and a Rockstar energy drink baseball hat. 

The two men also allegedly took around $2,000 on Dec. 19 from the cash podium at the Reno Kietzke Lane Walmart. 

That tour, which Gayle recommends for any newcomer, helped her learn the city. 

"Now I know as long as the Luxor is on the left of me while I'm driving north, I'm good,Looking for Christian Louboutin Women Shoes?" Gayle said. "I used to look for the mountains or the oceans.Sofia Vergara wearing Christian louboutin high heel shoes. Now it's the Strip." 

Even with the holidays, Gayle has adapted. Gayle said it was peculiar to go to a buffet for Thanksgiving. 

"Thanksgiving was always the day that no matter where you were in the world, family would come together," Gayle said. "I would go over to my parents' and wake up to the smell of turkey. We'd eat breakfast, play games, check the turkey." 

Instead, Gayle and her cousin waited in line at the Sam's Town buffet. 

"It was good, but it wasn't my mother's," Gayle said. "And I didn't have leftovers to do turkey soup.Register to enjoy the benefits of christian louboutin platform pumps Online Boutique. At least I was with family." 

Gayle was raised Jewish but is a practicing Buddhist. During the holiday season, she said she always observes Hanukkah. 

"I was unpacking my boxes and I found my menorah," Gayle said. "I kept it aside." 

Gayle placed it in the window and went through each night, as she had done every year of her life. 

Her goal in the next few months is to find and buy a place. 

"So I can settle down and stay here,Stylish moncler jackets for sale that will keep you warm and look amazing!" she said. "Moving here has been the best decision."

没有评论:

发表评论